As if I ever thought I'd make it to 39 weeks here I am ....still......PREGNANT!
NO sign of baby coming on its own...some cramping..more or less a baby thats still constantly rolling around in there, I like to think this "little someone" is getting in BIRTH POSITION.
Im back at the Dr. tomorrow to get all the final deets on my induction.
Other then that my gripes are:
1. STOP telling my im about to pop....I know this!
2. Dont touch my stomach! , ya! that goes for you random MEN at Target
who have no boundaries, and think just b/c i'm pregnant means i'm fair game to touch.!.
3. my feet hurt.
4. my fingers are taking on the "mini sausage look"
my ring IS NOT coming off.
5. Its an ordeal to just turn over and get up off my couch (where I sleep)
6. I pee a minimum of 4 times in the middle of night, I cant wait to just not have to do that anymore.
7. Rented my Symphony breast pump, the thing is a BEAST to say the least!
8. My pelvis and inside of my legs kill.
heres my 39 week photo!